Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't know about where you live...


...but it is HOT here! Holy smokes. And it's not even July and August yet! So, while you have your sights set on lots of pool time and ice cream, I thought I'd give you a little tip that I absolutely ADORE doing in the summertime.

Most people switch to lighter (aka gel-based) moisturizers in the summer because cream based ones just feel so heavy. One of my favorite things to do is to put my eye and face gel in the refrigerator. Oh my lord. At night when I am putting them on, it feels so good around my eye area after a gross, hot, muggy day. And in the morning, it's a nice little zing to have that cool gel all over. Kind of a pick-me-up for the day ahead. Try it- I think you will looooove how good it feels!

Want some recommendations for some gel based moisturizers? Too loves:

1. Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief:

2. Clinique's All About Eyes

3. Olay's Revitalizing Eye Gel

4. Yes to Cucumbers Eye Love Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel

5. Kiss My Face's Peaches and Cream Moisturizer

6. Boots No. 7 Rebalancing Day Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment