Friday, June 11, 2010

A couple more super deals for you


Right now on http://www.ulta.com/, if you buy any 2 of their sun care or bath and body products, you get a free giant beach tote for free! The kicker? You can also use the $3.50 off a purchase of $10 as well. So, you're going to get a free tote, 3 free samples, and $3.50 off the total purchase. WHAT??? You know you need some more sunscreen- you should always have some stashed here and there. I, myself, purchased some of the dry touch oil free face sunscreen and some of the SPF 70 spray sunscreen.


http://www.clinique.com/ is also doing something special this weekend. If you enter the code "SUMMER" at checkout, you'll not only get free shipping on any order, you'll also get a deluxe sized sample of both lipstick and their famous "Take The Day Off" makeup remover. Want a product recommendation? Clinique's Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator. This stuff can be used EVERYWHERE. I mix it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer. I rub it in along my collarbone and shoulders. I mix it with my body lotion. And a little bit goes a loooong way. This stuff lasts and just adds the right amount of glow to anyone. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment