Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can you tell I'm on a certain kick right now?


Yes, I know. I've been focusing a lot on hair products recently. I can't help it- there are all these great products out there that YOU need to know about!


I know I talked about L'Oreal's "Everpure" line for my girls who have colored hair. No salts, no sulfates, amazingly moisturizing. It was all good all the way around. Well, L'Oreal has done it again. Their new line of shampoos and conditioners is called "Ever Strong." It is also free from all those harsh chemicals, but it is specially formulated to help hair increase it's strength. How does it work? Well, the geniuses at the lab added a "Bio-Ceramide Complex that mimics your hair's natural ceramide to...restore the integrity of the hair fiber." Stronger hair means less breakage and more shine and movement.


There are 3 varieties: Hydrate, Bodify, and Reconstruct. The good news is that this stuff is affordable and easy to find. I've seen it everywhere from Wal-Mart to drugstores and grocery stores. If you go to http://www.lorealparisusa.com/, you can sign up for special deals and coupons. If you go the Ever Strong page on the site, you can get a coupon for $1 off just by answering a few questions about your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment