Monday, February 22, 2010

Products for all hair types? What?


So, I got this sample of a hair product and darn it if it isn't the best stuff I've tried in a VERY long time! It's Jonathan Product Straightening Lotion. It makes my hair so smooth and fuzz free. Even after I wake up in the morning after using this stuff the day before, my hair is still straight and smooth!


Well, I'd heard of Jonathan Antin before (he had a show on Bravo called "Blow Out" and is also currently on the show "Shear Genius.") He is Mr. Hairstylist to the Stars and all that stuff. I wandered over to his website http://www.jonathanproduct.com/ and took a peek. Wow- he has certainly covered his bases with products! I was highly impressed with the selection. And, for my granola girls, all his stuff is certified vegan!


The interesting thing is that it seems like there's always some sort of deal or sale or something going on. For instance, I ordered one of the full sized Straightening Lotions and I got a sample size of some shampoo plus a full sized Prep Spray FOR FREE!!! Oh, did I mention that shipping is free from the website all the time? So, that means for $20, I got 2 full sized products and a sample size. That's pretty amazing.


So, if you have some time today, wander into his virtual store and see if there is something there that suits you. Look under the "specials" tab for all the current goodies. I think you'll find something that you really might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment