Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still going...


See what I do for you? I am still trying out these mascaras!


Today's mascara is kind of different. It's Tarte's 4 Day Stay Lash Stain. Now, this description was not on the sample sized tube when I used it. I figured it was just regular old mascara. Now, according to Tarte, this stuff is supposed to last 4 days while not being harmful to your lashes. You can wear it into the shower/pool/any wet environment and it's still supposed to stay on your lashes for up to 4 days!!!


Now, I used this stuff and it sure did make my lashes pretty. Long, dark. Very smooth, which I like. No smudging and all that. Interestingly enough, though, when I washed my face, it sure did come off. Now, I don't know if Tarte is assuming that you're not going to use soap on your eye area or what. So, next time I use it, I guess I'll just use water on my eyes. Although, I'm not sure how that's going to get the liner and the shadow off. Hmmm..


Long story short- great product. Nice mascara. But, I don't think it really lasts 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment