Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still going...


So, the experiment continues. What did I use today? Only what might be my new favorite!!! Smashbox's "Lash DNA." Why DNA? Because the brush is helix shaped. It's bigger on the ends than it is in the middle. This allows coverage over all your lashes when you are applying. This stuff claims to use proteins and amino acids to create curl and length while conditioning and actually repairing past lash damage. Well, I don't know about all that high falutin' science stuff; but I do know that it provided some amazing, inky black coverage. ZERO clumps! Gorgeous fat lashes that lasted allllllllll day! Holy smoke, this stuff is fantastic! Now the only bad part is that I have to use something else tomorrow. Sigh...see what I do for y'all???

No comments:

Post a Comment