Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ohhhhh nooooo...


I'm a little sad today. Why? Well, are we all familiar with the famous "YSL" logo? Yep, Yves St. Laurent. Designer of extemely high end women's clothing. Unbelieveable style. So, when I saw that YSL was creating makeup, I was beyond excited!! So, today I pulled out my sample of "Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils". It claims to make your lashes look like you are wearing fake lashes. OK! Well, after applying 3 (count them) THREE coats to each set of eyelashes, I can tell you that I am highly disappointed. My lashes look...dark. So, that's something. But, they definitely do not look any longer. And they don't really look any thicker. I mean, if you are going for a very natural look, this stuff would be great. But, I don't think you would want to pay $28 for a mascara that just makes your lashes look darker!!!! There was no smudging or flaking, but overall, I doubt this stuff is going to be making any friends or influencing any people. Boooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment