Monday, January 11, 2010

Curiouser and curiouser


So, I figured that today's mascara review was going to be a little different since I tried essentially the same mascara just in different colors. Today's (and yesterday's) choice was Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. I tried the Bad Gal Plum on Sunday and the regualr black Bad Gal Lash today. Now, Benefit claims that the Plum enhances your eye color, no matter what it is. Hmmm...interesting. So, I have to say that honestly, I liked the Plum better! Weird, right? I don't know if it, in fact, enhanced my eye color. But, the sample that I got definitely made my lashes thicker than the black version. They both had pretty good staying power. No clumps. Great lash separation. I would certainly recommend either of these to anyone!

2 comments:

  1. some of my students were telling me yesterday how much they LOVE this mascara. After your postiive review, I think I might pick some up and try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this mascara! ive been using it fo a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete