Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holy 100th post, Batman!!!

Woo hoo! This is post 100! Who knew? So excited about that!

Ok, back to it. It's going to be a double tip day today. First, let's discuss the mascara of the day, shall we?

Sephora Lash Stretcher- Now, this stuff is supposed to make your lashes crazy long. It has these itty bitty fibers in it that are supposed to attach to your lashes and make them look long when the mascara dries. Hmmm... I was intrigued. Then I actually used this stuff. Sweet fancy Moses. If you have some chick that you don't like; perhaps a hateful co-worker or an uber-competitive mom in your playgroup, buy her this stuff. First off, after 3 coats, I could still barely see my lashes. Secondly, the magic little fibers flaked off all day. I nearly scratched my eyes out of my face. I had to throw out my contact lenses that night. So, for the love of Pete, do not buy this stuff. Unless you're a glutton for punishment.

Now, for the other tip. A lovely Too Beautylicious reader named Karri B. is a representative for Artistry Cosmetics. Anyone heard of it? I had, but I had never tried them. Karri turned me onto their eye shadows and blush. I wanted to give them a real hard core trial before reporting on them to the rest of you readers. I wore this stuff through the crazy of the holidays. The constant hugs and kisses and dragging things in and out of the oven. I have to tell you- this stuff impressed me. The staying power of this stuff was amazing! It stayed on all day! I LOVE it! So, if you, like me, have the tendency of having your makeup fade as the day goes along, I would seriously consider getting some more info about Artistry. How can I do that, Too? I hear you asking. Well, if you e-mail the lovely Karri B. at karri@ltdkate.com and she can hook you up with a catalog of all the lovely products Artistry makes. And who doesn't love getting a catalog of pretty things in the mail???

No comments:

Post a Comment