Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 3 of the great lash experiment...


Wait for it...


Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara- I don't know if many of you are familiar with Urban Decay. I kind of love them. The makeup is a little extreme and the names of their colors make me laugh out loud. Who else is going to have a lip gloss called "Gash"? Anywho, needless to say, I was very excited to try this mascara. They claim that it will "lengthen, strengthen, separate, curl, brighten, and thicken" your lashes. Well, I don't know about all that. I mean, why don't they just say it will vaccuum my whole house while they are at it??


I must say, I was a teensy bit disappointed in this mascara. First of all, the applicator brush is not solid plastic. It's...rubbery. So, it bends instead of staying rigid. That makes the application part a little tricky. Secondly, it just doesn't do all that it claims to do. I mean, my lashes look nice. Separated. Sooty black. No clumps. But, I was expecting great big dramatic so-big-they-practically-look-fake lashes. And I just got...nice lashes. So, I think this mascara is fine for everyday wear. But, if you're looking for drama, I think you might want to go elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment