Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another day, another mascara


And the mascara today is...


Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing Mascara- I don't know how many of you are familiar with Korres. They are a Greek cosmetics company that prides itself on its use of natural ingredients in their products. Olive oil, pomegranate, etc, etc. This mascara contains a botanical oil that they claim conditions your lashes. I must admit, I am impressed with this stuff as well. My eyelashes look big and black and nicely separated. No clumping together! My lashes also feel and look very soft. No smudging which is a big deal for me since I am a habitual eye rub-er.


The one weird caveat I would have to add is that it has slightly irritated my contacts on and off during the day. I don't know why, but it's something that I will definitely consider when wearing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment