Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Everything I do, I do it for you!!!


Fear not readers! I have not abandoned you! I just had computer issues for a few days. Urg.


Anywho, I giggled with glee when my mascara sampler from Sephora arrived. As you may recall, Max Factor will no longer be selling my beloved mascara in the U.S. anymore as of this month. Boooo... So, I figured that meant it was as good of a time as any to try some new mascaras and let y'all know what I thought. So, I figured I'd try a new mascara every day for 12 days (the number of samples I got) and let you know what I thought. And, without further ado...

1. Hourglass "Superficial Lash"- this is a volumizing, lengthening mascara. The sample is in their carbon black shade. I have to be honest- I'd never even heard of this brand before I got this sampler. So, I went into this completely blind. I was pleasantly surprised with it. It didn't weigh my lashes down after I'd curled them. It's also loaded with vitamin E, so my lashes still feel soft even after wearing it all day. No smudging or flaking. I'd say it gave me more volume as opposed to a lot of extra length. The only caveat would be that it dries pretty fast. So, I'd probably not wait until the first coat dried before applying a second coat.

I'd give this mascara a high rating and would definitely recommend it to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment