Sunday, January 17, 2010

Off the mascara topic...

So, I'm watching the Golden Globes and I am seeing quite the interesting contrast from what I've been hearing. All I've heard for a few months now is that turquoise is going to be THE color for spring. It is the IT color that has marched down every runway of every spring show. And yet, not a single woman is wearing it tonight. Hmmm... LOADS of pink and purple in every conceiveable shade. But no turquoise.

I think what we can draw from this is that pretty, rich tones are going to be big for spring. This makes me very happy! Why? Because everyone can find a pink or a purple or a blue that looks good on them. These colors are cheerful and happy and optimistic. A great sign that people are determined to put on a happy face. So, think bright beautiful colors when looking for spring clothes, accessories, and yes, makeup. I plan on taking a cue from the GG's tonight and rocking some lovely purple eyeliner and shadow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment