Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring is on the way!


So, it's January. And I don't know about where you live, but here it's cold and rainy. Blech. I am trying to cope with this by wearing bright colors and looking at what lovely makeup colors I will be rocking very soon. Now, I have always loved MAC's lip colors. They are so pretty and saturated and you can find them if you like softer or bolder colors. They have a line of glosses called Lip Gelee and there is a special collection out right now inspired by Lilly Pulitzer. It's called "MAC in Lillyland." There are 4 colors and they are so pretty and bright and cheerful! The good news is that you can wear them very sheer or you can build the color. Either way you wear them, they are guaranteed to improve your attitude and give you a great, shiny smile!


Want to take a peek? Go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/ and go to the "What's New" area. I think you'll really like the entire collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment