Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Quirky!


So, I don't know if you're anything like me, you kind of love Johnny Depp. Which means that if he's in a movie, you're going to go see it. Now, when you take Johnny Depp and add Alice in Wonderland- I AM THERE!!!! Tim Burton? Yes, please!!!


Now, I know you're all saying "Um, Too. What on earth are you talking about????" Well, OPI has partnered with the movie to come out with a line of nail polishes that are as quirky and magical as sliding down the rabbit hole! They're glittery and gorgeous and come int he best shades!! I am currently wearing "Absolutely Alice" which is the faaaaaabulous blue glitter. Sigh, how am I going to keep myself from buying all the rest???


Here's a tip- go to enailsupply.com where their OPI polishes are on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment