Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whew. Back from the crazy


Dearest, darling readers. I am so very sorry for being gone for so long. Real life has a way of really interrupting the fun stuff that you actually WANT to do! So, I am back with lots of fun new tips for you and some crazy discounts.


I do love me some Tarte Cosmetics. LOVE them. And, from now until Feb 1, if you use the code "luckyweek3", you get 40% off your entire purchase!!! What??? That's crazy! Too recommends their dual ended lip glosses. Those happen to be on sale for $10, plus an extra 40% off is an absolute steal!!!!!


Sigh, why oh why must I constantly find things that are going to tempt the heck out of me?? You know how I've been introducing you to the sample sale websites? Yeah, apparently they have one just for beauty products. Seriously?? The temptation is going to make me a little coo coo. The website is http://www.thefairest.com/ and I was already really impressed with what I saw. I can't wait to see what brands they feature in the future. Oh, and joining the site is free! Woo hoo!!


So, here we are in late January. It's that weird stretch of time where the holidays are over and spring still feels like it's a long way off. We all tend to get into some sort of beauty doldrums right about now. Well, there's no reason to "wait for warmer weather" to do something different. Get some gorgeous lowlights the next time you go to the salon. Buy a new violet eye pencil and rock that bad boy! Use a fantastic berry shade on either your fingernails or toenails. And don't forget that you should still be treating your hair with a deep conditioner to combat the dry winter winds. Static is not your friend. So, I challenge you readers- do something new or different in your beauty routine this week. Shake it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment