Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love the magic



You know how some people go to magic shows and all they want to know is "oooh, how did they do that??" I, on the other hand, prefer not knowing and just enjoying the magic.


Hence my 2 product recommendations for today. First, do you polish your own nails? If not, is it because it takes too long to dry? Well, I have a great solution. Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry:



This stuff is unreal! All you do is put your usual 2 coats of polish on. Wait a minute, then brush on the Insta-Dry. It acts as a top coat and it also dries your nails literally in minutes. I mean reach in your purse and pull out your keys dry. The best part is that I buy mine at Wal-Mart. Super cheap and easy to find!


The second product is for your face. I recently got a sample of Benefit Cosmetics' You Rebel Lite.




It is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. Now, I have tried lots of tinted moisturizers in my time. And I have liked lots of them. But this stuff! Holy cow!!! Somehow it manages to cover imperfections and look completely sheer at the same time. It helps any dry areas on my face, and yet I never feel greasy or shiny when it hits midday like I normally do. Did I also mention I can use this under my eyes, too, to cover my circles?? It really is an all-in-one product! Now, needless to say, I DID NOT pay $30 for mine. I bought mine on Ebay and paid half that. And secondly, there are 2 versions of this great stuff: You Rebel for medium skin tones and You Rebel Lite for those of us with pastier complexions.


So, abracadabra. Some people pull rabbits out of their hats. I pull beautiful faces!

1 comment:

  1. okay D I saw this nail polish the other day and wondered if it worked. Guess I will be buying some for the toes!!

    ReplyDelete