Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little nostalgia


When I was a kid, I would go over to my grandparents' house during the summer when my parents were at work. Of course, there were all sorts of treats there that I wasn't allowed to have at the house. One of my absolute favorites was when my grandmother would buy Hawaiian Punch or Hi-C. Ohhhhh, you bright red sources of juicy, artificially flavored deliciousness! I would only have these to drink in the summer, so they will forever represent summertime as a kid to me.


I'm a grownup now and I know better. But, I have found at least a substitute that does not include high fructose corn syrup. :) Skintimate Shave Gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist. The smell is SPOT ON with the delectable beverages of my childhood. Oh, and I get a great, close shave with this stuff. So yes, my recommendation today is strictly based on how yummy something smells. But hey- at least I shared my find, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment