Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have finally found it!!


If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know I am a big proponent for exfoliation all over. Nothing feels better than soft, smooth skin; wouldn't you agree?


Now, I will say that I am pretty picky about my exfoliants for my body. I don't like them to be too goopy or oily. I do not want any residue left behind. Ick. However, I also don't want to feel like someone has taken a sandblaster to my elbows and knees. There is a very fine line. Enter St. Ives In-Shower Body Polish in Collagen Elastin. This stuff has no cloying smell. No drippy residue. No awful texture. It's paste like and smells clean. The polishing grains are small, but effective. In short, if St. Ives ever stops making this stuff, I'm in big trouble.


I picked my ginormous tub up at Kroger for all of $7.00. So, this stuff is easily found and I think the price absolutely cannot be beat! Bonus! If you are a self tanner, this scrub would be perfect to use before you apply your tanner. There's no greasiness left over that can mess up your application.

No comments:

Post a Comment