Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Love, looooooove


Anyone else love finding something they'd forgetten about? That was me this morning. I was digging under my sink and pulled out one of my lip gloss bags. (Yes, yes- I have more than one) And I pulled out my Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose. This stuff is heaven in a tiny pot. Now, I am not normally a fan of gloss-in-a-pot. But, I set aside my prejudice for this stuff. It is chock full of shea butter for moisturizing and rice wax for sealing in that hydration. I wore this stuff all day and was surprised to remember that it's pretty hardy stuff. It stayed on through my entire morning of drinking water, fading slightly to this cool kind of stain. Put it back on again after lunch and didn't have to re-apply until 6:00!


The best part is that it's so tiny, you can throw it in any sized bag and take it with you. Perfect for any Memorial Day gatherings you'll be visiting this weekend! You can order them directly from the Korres website (http://www.korres.com/), but for some odd reason, Sephora.com seems to have more color options.

No comments:

Post a Comment