Monday, May 24, 2010

I know, I know- it's kind of a splurge...


...BUT, I promise it's worth it.


In the spring/summer, my lip color of choice is usually some type of sheer berry shade. If it has a balm texture, then I am even more all about it. I don't know about y'all, but my lips can get chapped just as easily in the summer as they can in the winter. That sun is VICIOUS! Keep that in mind. So, today I wanted to introduce you to Bobbi Brown's Treatment Lip Shine. This stuff is the trifecta of goodness! Perfect level of color, not too sheer, not too dark. It is LOADED with moisturizers and vitamins to keep lips soft and healthy. And, it's SPF 15. I mean, does it get much better or easier? Um, no!


If you have a Bobbi Brown counter near you, go try on a few shades and see which one you like best. You can see all the colors on her website http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/. These are unde the "what's new" tab. Colors I would recommend are "Berry", "Raspberry Pink", "Papaya", and "Sunset Bronze". There is also a clear version for those of you who don't want any color.

No comments:

Post a Comment