Monday, October 26, 2009

Sad news!


So, for some awful reason, Max Factor is discontinuing it's cosmetics line in the United States as of January 2010. Apparently, they are going to keep selling overseas. Now, after an appropriate mourning period, I decided that what I need to do is just stock up on all my favorites and keep them in a cool, dry place to make them last. I would advise all of you to do the same! Especially their mascaras, which are my all time favorites!!!


So, you are all hereby warned with plenty of time to do something about it!


Breast cancer awareness product of the day: Mmmm! Delicious scents! http://melangeperfume.com/catalog.php?category=3

Some people are HUGE solid perfume fans. And solid is not exactly the right description. It's more like a wax, if you've never tried it. You warm it up and rub it into your skin and and the scent just lingers all day. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment