Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A few fun tips for your Wednesday


I know I keep talking about winter coming and dry skin, but I feel like it's something a lot of us deal with. I've got one for you that I can't believe I haven't shared yet.


Now, this is usually my favorite remedy for dry cuticles. But, this can also work for any dry patches of skin or you can combine it with your regular hand lotion. Go to your local health food store and buy a bottle of Vitamin E capsules. The liquid kind. Take a tiny pin and poke a little hole in one of the capsules. That lovely liquid gold is straight vitamin E oil. It is an incredibly moisturizing compound that will work wonders for your skin. I love, love, LOVE it on and around my cuticles and fingernails during the winter. It makes my nail color last longer. It makes my skin softer. And it only takes a small amount. So, a bottle of the pills will last a loooong time. And talk about affordable!


Nail polish color recommendation for the day! Essie's Scarlett O'Hara: http://www.enailsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=scarlett&Page=1

This is a perfect red! It's not too dark or too light. It's a little metallic. Somehow, it's perfect and looks great with anything!!



Hello perfect pink!!! Now this is a great color that will work for anyone and will give you great, healthy pink lips to go with a beautiful brown fall eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment