Monday, October 19, 2009

Even mine need a little help


I have sad, sad little fingernails. Y'all, they are thin and they peel and I have jungle cuticles. In short, they are hardly my best feature.


So, what do I do? I am addicted to OPI's Nail Envy. http://www.enailsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=16329

It is magic in a bottle. This stuff smooths and strengthens the nail and adds a nice, shiny finish that makes your hands look nice and polished. Even if you don't have an actual manicure. This is without a doubt my go-to nail product. Here's a bonus- if you tend to wash your hands more in the fall/winter to avoid germs, this is a great barrier for keeping all that soap and water from stripping the moisture from your nails.


Breast cancer awareness product of the day: I don't know about y'all, but I am a firm believer in aromatherapy. Origins is too. Try this one on for size: http://www.origins.com/bca/index.tmpl?page=2_BCA_POM09&cm_sp=Refresh-_-10-19-09%20Homepage%20Refresh-_-Main%20MW%20BCA%20Pink%20POM

I don't know about you all, but I could certainly use some stress relief these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment