Thursday, September 3, 2009

A happy finding

So, I was swapping out my spring and summer lip glosses for my fall and winter lip colors (yes, I know. Most people just swap out their clothes for the summer. I swap out lip colors. I have a sickness.) Anywho, I was pulling out my gorgeous fall colors and re-discovered my all time favorite!! It's called Fat Balm and it's made by a British company called Eyeko: http://www.eyeko.com/product_info.php?products_id=28

My personal favorite is the Strawberry Balm. It is the perfect shade of rosy loveliness. And here's the crazy part- it is literally the perfect blend of lipstick/lip balm/ and gloss. It is amazingly moisturizing, provides just the right amount of color, and has a little sheen to it, too. Here's the even better part: it lasts a long time and as it wears off, it turns into that great stained look. Like "Oh yeah, my lips are naturally this gorgeous rosy color." Now, if you are more of a medium or darker skin tone, you can definitely pull off the Raspberry Balm. If you want a more natural look, go for the Minty Balm. But the Strawberry looks good on EVERYONE.

Oh, and did I mention that this stuff is only $8 and they do free shipping to the U.S.? Check out the website and see what you think!

Don't forget- tomorrow we will reveal who won the bag o' beauty treats for recruiting the most people!

1 comment:

  1. oh D it isn't a sickness. We are all so glad you are the way you are because you inspire the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete