Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Inspiration for the fall

I don't know how many of you are magazine subscribers. I am a magazine fool! Love them! And why am I talking about this today? Because the September issues are coming out!!! And what does that mean? Well, usually, the September issues of magazines tend to be the biggest. They are introducing the major trends in fall clothing/makeup/accessories/etc. They are loaded down with fantastic information and ideas.

So, I am recommending that you go out and buy a couple of the September issues of magazines. Don't worry! Of course I have recommendations! My favorites are Allure, Marie Claire, and InStyle. They tend to have more affordable things as opposed to like Vogue or Vanity Fair.

I have read the Sept. Allure and Marie Claire cover to cover and they were fantastic! I am anxiously awaiting my InStyle. I encourage you to grab one of these the next time you're in the checkout lane. Who knows what inspiration lies within for you?

1 comment:

  1. Good call D. I am probably going to stop at Borders after work!!

    ReplyDelete