Friday, August 28, 2009

I am not above bribery!!!

So, here's the thing. I need more blog followers. And I have never been above bribery. So, I figured I'd combine the 2 and you can benefit from that.

I need you all to recruit for me. Here's the deal: if you read the blog but aren't a follower yet, join. Then, get your friends to join. When your friends join, have them add a comment that they joined because of you. Whoever recruits the most new followers is going to win a fabulous beauty package of fall must haves.

The deadline for entries will be next Friday, September 4. So, get going!

Oh, and for your tip for the day: Did you know that Sephora.com has a "deal of the week" every week? Yup. And this week's is a fantastic Smashbox eyeshadow duo that is PERFECT for the fall for only $5. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;?id=P245400

Um, you can't buy an eyeshadow duo at Wal-Mart for that!! Much less this amazing stuff. The colors would look good on anyone and can be layered and blended with ease. Too Beautylicious gives it 2 thumbs up!

3 comments: