Friday, October 8, 2010

Another open letter...


...to Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie nail polish.

Dear Essie:

First and foremost, hi. Big fan of your work. BIG fan.

Secondly, I am a sucker for anything Halloween related this time of year. If it's dark, creepy, macabre, spooky (you get the idea), I'm on board. However, since I neither work at a costume shop or a tattoo parlor, I can't exactly succumb to all my whims. That's why your polish, simply called "Wicked" is a dream come true. It's a deep red without being black. It's the richest wine shade without being goth. In short, the 9-to-5 girl can wear this safely to the office without freaking out co-workers and it's also suuuuuper sexy to wear out. Another option? I'd put it on my toenails and wear open toed, black patent high heels. And I would be smoking hot.

In short, keep up the good work and please, please, PLEASE don't ever discontinue this polish.

Kisses,
Too Beautylicious


No comments:

Post a Comment