Thursday, September 9, 2010

An open letter...


Dear Eyes Lips Face (hereafter known as e.l.f.),


I'm sorry, but I am horribly confused. I consider myself kind of a mascara expert. A virtuoso as it were. I've pretty much tried them all. Yep, I mean even the $30+ ones. I've applied every type, color, shade, and variety of mascara out there to these lashes.


So, imagine my befuddlement when I threw absolute caution to the wind and spent a whopping dollar (that's one U.S. dollar) on your Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo only to be knocked on my rear end at its awesomeness!!!! Surely a mascara that costs $1 doesn't offer smooth, even coverage with absolutely no clumps. You must be joking that I can add coat on top of coat and the color is uniform and smooth. And it's absolutely ridiculous to tell me that I can do a coat of the regular mascara topped with a layer of the waterproof for all day staying power.


I don't know what you're trying to pull e.l.f., but I plan on stocking up on this mascara because I'm sure at some point, you'll realize how amazing it is and will price it around $100 a tube.


Thank you,
A truly devoted fan of your mascara work

No comments:

Post a Comment