Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This stuff is wonderful!


Everyone knows about my affinity for polished fingernails and toenails. LOVE them. However, as we all know, even the slightest chip can ruin a fantastic mani or pedi. How excited was I to discover Seche Vite. This stuff is the ultimate top coat. It hardens into the perfect, non-yellowing, extremely shiny finish on any nail color. Did I mention it's also quick drying?? That is a GIANT bonus for me!


Finally, every single beauty magazine out there puts this at the top of their lists for top coats. InStyle, Allure, Marie Claire- they all love it and recommend it annually.


Where can you get it? Trade Secret and Sally Beauty have it. Ulta does as well. I can guarantee that once you've tried this stuff, you'll never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment