Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a Thursday two-fer


First of all, free shipping all week at http://www.beautydeals.net/ with the code "9716". Check out the sales section and see if there is something new that you'd like to try.

Second, I am in LOVE with a new soap. Quite the happy accident, by the way. I was in my local Rite Aid grabbing a few things. I was on the soap aisle snagging a bottle of bubble bath for my son when I remembered my current bar of soap was down to a micro sliver. So, I scooted down to the soap section and lo and behold found this: http://goodhealthnaturalproducts.com/fm_bar_soaps.html

South of France Soaps. I saw the Shea Butter variety and grabbed it up!! They come in 2 bar packs which I love because buying one bar of soap at a time is just absurd. Anywho, I brought it home and the next morning when I hopped in the shower I was incredibly happy with the results. As soon as I got the bar wet, it produced the creamiest, most moisturizing and great smelling suds!! It rinsed away clean and made my skin felt great. After doing a little digging on the company, I found out that they use all natural products and are cruelty free. I am now a loyal customer. Give them a try. I think you'll be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment