Monday, July 19, 2010

An ugly secret


Yes, I do write a beauty blog. But, that doesn't mean that all parts of me are in constant, perfect shape. Let's start with area #1- my fingernails/cuticles. I have short, wide, stubby fingernails. I was not blessed with long, beautiful, naturally ridge free nail beds. Nope. I get little squares with what I like to call "jungle cuticles." My cuticles grow up onto my fingernails like some sort of rainforest plant. They're awful. In short, my hands are not my pride and joy.


Fortunately for me, Burt's Bees makes an AMAZING little product called Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Now, we all know I love things that smell good. This stuff is lemonade in a tin. You only need a teeny amount on each nail to make a big difference. I love rubbing this stuff in right before I go to bed so that it can soak in all night. I wake up with pretty, shiny, non-cuticle-y fingernails and I am a happy camper! And, it also makes me feel like I don't have to wear gloves all day. You know, to hide the uggo hands. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment