Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not too shabby


My eternal quest for the perfect mascara (followed closely by my quest for the perfect lip gloss, of course) has brought me to L'Oreal's Waterproof Telescopic Explosion. As you can see, it has a completely different brush. It's looks like a teeny tiny torture device. You know what I'm talking about- you see them in all the medieval movies.


Anywho, this brush is outstanding at getting every single lash. Even the hard to reach ones in the corners. The color is pitch black, an absolute must for me. And I gotta tell you, it's got some pretty impressive staying power. I can wear it all day with zero under eye smudges!! It's very reasonably priced and can be found anywhere. So, if you're on the hunt like me, give this a try. I was really pleasantly surprised and I think you will be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment