Monday, July 26, 2010

It's pricey, I'm not going to lie. But...


I know, I know. I normally recommend stuff that is pretty inexpensive. Times are tough and wallets are slim. But, I have a product that ACROSS THE BOARD, magazines and beauty editors and makeup artists have raved about. It's from the cosmetics line Fresh and it's their "Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15." Now, I know the color looks pretty dark and dramatic. The good news is that it leaves a perfect berry stain on your lips. Not too dark, not too goth. Just a beautifully moisturizing color that also protects against the insane sun that is literally frying everything in site.
This is also a great transition lip color for the fall. You can layer it to make the color more intense when the temps (finally) drop! You can find it at Fresh's website and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment