Thursday, June 24, 2010

Such a simple idea, but I love it


The more I talk to people, the more I hear "Yep, we're headed off to the beach soon!" And after I choke down my envy, I remind them of one of my favorite beachy tips.


I'm going to guess that if you are planning to go to the beach, you'll be taking your cooler with you. If you aren't taking water and/or some type of beverages when you go out there, shame on you! Do not let yourself get dehydrated!! But, I digress. I don't know about you all, but I tend to get a little hot and sweaty when I am spending a lot of time in 90 degree heat. My cure? I throw a body spray into my cooler and when I am feeling gross and hot and sweaty, I LIBERALLY spritz with the super chilled body spray! Immediate benefit- it helps cool you down! Secondly, I feel a little less gross and stinky.


Now, if you already have a favorite body spray (Victoria's Secret's many, many scents come to mind), go ahead and just use that. If you don't currently have one, try the Dove Go Fresh line of body mists. They all smell terrific and you can't beat the price. Best news? You can get them anywhere. Too recommends the Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena or the Grapefruit and Lemongrass. The perfect scents for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment