Thursday, June 17, 2010

Such a bargain


I do love my makeup. You guys know I do. But, when I am packing for a trip, I am such a minimalist!! I do not want to take up any more space than I have to. That's why I am a huge believer in palettes. If I can put on thing in a makeup case that contains multiple shadows/blushes/bronzers/whatever, I am one happy camper.


Since it seems like lots of us are about to be going on vacation, I am going to be highlighting some of my favorite palettes in the next few entries. Today's palette is a heck of a deal from Stila. It's called their "Road to Radiance Across the U.S.A." and it's got 4 beautiful shadows and one of their convertible colors (i.e., you can use it on your cheeks and lips!). You get all these in one cute package for the low, low price of $10. WHAT? That's crazy talk! I know. Throw this in with your tinted moisturizer, concealer, and mascara and you are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment