Monday, June 21, 2010

Palette O' the Day


Continuing on with our palette recommendations for your summer travel. I can't believe this wasn't the first one I mentioned! Apparently, I was drink that day.

Anywho, Eyes Lips Face has a "Mini Makeup Collection" which I love because it allows you to try loads of their colors without committing to purchasing the full sized product. This mighty mini is packed to the gills with (wait for it)

9 powder eye shadows
1 cream eye shadow
1 blush
1 bronzer
10 lip glosses
1 brow powder
1 eyeliner
1 dual ended eye shadow applicator and brush
1 face brush
1 lip brush

How much? $15. For all that. WHAT?? It's a makeup smorgasboard and I'm ready to fill my plate. Here's your link!
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/kits/palettes/mini_makeup_collection

No comments:

Post a Comment