Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The grease is loose...


Yeah, so, it's getting hot outside. But, I doubt you're going to let that keep you from getting out and being fabulous. Inevitably, you're going to sweat. Yep, I am a sweater. I don't glisten or effervesce. I sweat. Sadly enough, I tend to get shiny rather quickly in the day. And I don't want that to hang around, especially if I am at a summer event where there might be photos taken. SHINY FOREHEAD!!!! EEK!


Thank the lord for Tatcha Aburatoragami Japanese Blotting Papers. (Whew- try saying that 5 times fast.) These things are scent and powder free and use the power of the abaca leaf to absorb oil without touching your makeup. How cool! You can order them online (http://www.tatcha.com/) but I found some at my local Sally Beauty. Grease-be-gone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment