Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it possible?


Have I found a potential replacement for my beloved Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara?? I have been trying other waterproof mascaras and they have ALL come up short. Sadly, sadly short. They flaked. They clumped. I looked like a raccoon by the end of the day.

But then, I discovered Neutrogena's Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara. This stuff uses olive extract (not a chemical) to create volume- how cool is that? The best part? It's tres affordable and available anywhere! I got mine at Target and I think I might be in luuurrvvvve...
So, if you are looking for a new mascara for the dog days of spring and summer when most mascaras are just going to pool under your eyes, give this stuff a try. I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment