Thursday, April 29, 2010

Part 2 of a previous post


I realized after I provided you with all those lovely undereye concealers, I forgot to tell you the best way to apply them!


Well, as I see it, there are 2 great ways. You can either use your ring or pinky finger to dab and gently smooth the product under and around the eye area. DO NOT use your first or middle finger. They tend to pull at the skin. You don't need that.


My favorite way to apply my concealer is with a slightly fluffy brush. This creates almost an airbrushed look. I learned this trick on the reality show "Blush" and it's never failed me. My personal favorite brush to use is the one you see above. It's an E.L.F. brush and it's $1. It's meant to be used as a bronzer and/or blush brush. I think the size and shape are perfect for the undereye area. It spreads the product just right and I can honestly tell that I don't use nearly as much.


Give it a shot! See what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment