Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring polish


4 days until spring...4 days until spring...


I just keep repeating that to myself. Like a little mantra. Of course, a visual always helps, too. I am looking down at my perfectly polished lavender nails and that is certainly helping. Lavender polish is popping up everywhere from magazines to runways for THE spring nail color. The good thing is that you can only apply one coat for a sheer, sweet, pastel look. Or apply 2 -3 coats for a more intense pop of color. Some shades that I love?


Essie- Lilacism

Essie- Neo Whimsical

OPI for Sephora- Handpicked for Me

OPI for Sephora- Call Your Mother (this would look great on darker skin tones)

OPI Hong Kong Collection- Meet Me on the Star Ferry

Orly- Lollipop

Orly- Bonbon


Soooo pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment