Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm such a sucker


Ooohhhhh, there are few things I love better than a tee-tiny fabulous print. If it's a floral print, even better. If it's a retro floral tee-tiny print, forget it. I'm done. Hence why I LOVE M.A.C.'s newest line where they've paired up with the uber-cute Liberty of London (see the lipstick above. How cute is that case????). http://www.maccosmetics.com/ The colors are so 1960's perfect, but very wearable. The good thing is that they offer very soft neutral shades for those who like to stay on the safe side. For people like yours truly, there are some "notice me" colors, too!!!


Too recommends the following from the collection:
Tinted Lipglass in Perennial High Style

Lipstick in Peachstock

Eye Shadow in Bough Grey

Nail Laquer in Blue India

No comments:

Post a Comment