Monday, February 15, 2010

A little something to ponder


Instead of my regular tip for the day, I wanted to give you a quote that I read and LOVED. Kevyn Aucoin was an absolutely brilliant makeup artist who was taken from us far too soon. He made up the faces of anyone and everyone in Hollywood, the fashion world, and the music world. He had this to say:


"It's better to be noticed for blood-red lipstick or bright blue eyeshadow...than to walk around with timidly applied, conventional makeup looking like a great big question mark."


You do everything else in your life with purpose, don't you? Apply that same purpose to your face!!!!!
Don't forget about my contest. If you want to win a fun kit of spring lip colors, leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail (toobeautylicious@yahoo.com) about a particularly favorite tip or post and I'll choose the winner on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment