Monday, February 8, 2010

The flip side


So, there you are, putting on your mascara. Everything is going well. You're almost done when AAAAHHHHH! Either, you've globbed on too much out of nowhere. Or, you have a giant clump. Or, there's that wonky lash near the end that looks funny and doesn't have the same amount of mascara as the other lashes. WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!!????


Easy. Take the wand and instead of trying to fix the problem from the underside of the lashes (where you normally apply your mascara), try fixing it from the topside. What I usually do is take the wand and place it on top of my lashes. Then, I GENTLY rotate the wand through my lashes. You might feel a slight tug as you're doing this. That's ok. It's normal. This may take some practice. Have a q-tip handy in case you get some mascara on your eyelid.


If you do this correctly, it should remove any clumps, pull out the glob, or even out the product on your lashes. It has always worked for me. Yep, I said ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment