Monday, December 14, 2009

A tip from a reader!


Ladies, one of our own shared a website she'd read about this morning. It's company called Alima Pure. http://www.alimapure.com/. It's a mineral cosmetics company that are cruelty free as well. Here's the best part- not only are the items very affordable. You can get samples of all of their products for only a DOLLAR EACH!! Now, I don't know about you, but I sure would prefer to pay $1 to try something rather than pay full price and not like it and feel wasteful. I, personally, plan on trying one of the tinted lip balms. They're only $5.95!! Woo hoo! Plus, I read the fine print and apparently any purchase in December gets 2 blushes for free!! Yes, please!


I'll be interested to see if any of you try this line and what you think

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Sample-size mineral make-up will be shipped my way. :-) I look forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete