Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have to be honest

My favorite thing right now is a well made up eye. Especially eyelashes-a-go-go. Oh my god. I can't help it. I love loads of lashes. Think of it this way, your lip gloss or lipstick will come off at some point during the day. And depending on what kind of skin you have, your blush might fade. But, eye makeup can stay on and make a statement ALL DAY. Now that it's fall, it's time to kick it up a notch. I know we've talked about mascaras before, but I just wanted to offer a few more suggestions.

Too Faced has their Lash Injection: http://www.toofaced.com/product_template.asp?dept_sub_id=14&dept_id=3&cat_id=22
This stuff is supposed to literally make you look like you've gotten lash extensions. Hello gorgeous!!! The best part is that you can choose between black or brown. If you're fair skinned or blond, the brown is a PERFECT choice.

Oh Stila, you brilliant woman, you! You've taken a classic and made it even better! http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?PMID=519&catID=114&departID=2&pos=1&viewall=
Your Major Mascara was wonderful before! But now you've gone and improved it??? Who can I kiss at your corporate offices for this idea???

For a cool, softer effect with all the oomph, Max Factor has their 2000 Calorie and Volume Couture mascaras in a deep auburn color: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=159242&catid=98577&cmbProdBrandFilter=5889
I love this shade because it doesn't look quite as harsh, but you still get all the giant-ness. It's the tiniest change, but it makes such a difference!

So, get out there and get something new. Emphasize those gorgeous eyes of yours. People will notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment