Monday, November 23, 2009

Exclusive shopping websites

How many of you are members of some invite-only shopping websites? Basically, they offer all kinds of brands for ridiculous discounts. Fortunately, they have recently started offering cosmetics as well! Who knew? Websites like Hautelook, Rue La La, Beyond the Rack, Editor's Closet, and Ideeli can save you some serious money. For example, today on Hautelook, Urban Decay is having a fantastic sale with everything for sale half off regular price!

Here's the best part, your dear friend Too Beautylicious, is a member of all these sites. So, if you want to join, I can get you in! Here's all you have to do! Send me an e-mail to toobeautylicious@yahoo.com and let me know you want an invite. I'll send the invite to whatever account you e-mail me from and voila! You're in!

Don't forget! My membership contest is still going on. Whoever brings the most new followers by this Thursday gets a free beauty bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment