Monday, October 5, 2009

Now THIS is a hybrid!


After losing 2 (yes, 2) of my favorite lip balms, I was in bad shape the other day. What was I going to do??? I ran into a grocery store to grab my usual Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm and THEY WERE OUT!!! AAAAHHHH! Attempting to avoid a meltdown in the aisle, I decided to take a chance and grabbed one of these: http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/lips-lip-shimmer-gloss/super-shiny-lip-gloss.html


I bought it in Zesty Red like in the picture. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. First off, the smell is outstanding. It smells exactly like an orange right when you cut into it. None of that fake smelling stuff. Nope- this is the real deal. It goes on perfectly sheer and glossy. The color isn't too scary but shows up nicely. Oh, and this stuff hydrates as well as a balm. My lips felt fantastic after wearing it all day. It's a great purchase for an all-in-one product!



A great little train case to throw your essentials into for a weekend trip. And you can't beat the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment