Monday, October 12, 2009

Kind of a cool thing


So, I've been doing my own manicures for a while now. You know, bad economy and all. You can always save a little cash somewhere. Well, as I am sure you all have picked up on by now, I do like dark nail polish. Well, maybe not always dark. Vivid. Let's use that word. :)


Anywho, since I am regularly removing polish, I like to think I have become an expert on taking the stuff off. And one thing that was kind of a pain was that when I would take off the polish with my cotton rounds, they would leave behind lots of threads and fibers and, inevitably, I'd just end up painting those dang things into the new nail polish on my nails. Grrrr... What could I do?? Enter these lovely new things: http://www.aveyou.com/opinailwipes150lint-freewipes.aspx

OPI lint free nail polish remover wipes. You can soak these things in polish remover which is a super plus, lay them on your nail for a few seconds, and wipe the polish right off. Best of all- no little fibers to ruin your next manicure. Ta da!!


Breast cancer item of the day: I'm sorry, but I am a sucker for nail art and/or decals. That's why I love these: http://www.enailsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=11301

No comments:

Post a Comment