Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's the good news blog!

First and foremost- E.L.F. cosmetics are now being sold at Target! Ta da! One of my highest recommended cosmetics lines and now you can get it at one of your favorite stores! No more waiting on the shipping!

Second- new shampoo recommendation. Have any of you tried the Organix line? http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=56531&trx=29985&trxp1=56531&trxp2=3
They are paraben and sulfate free. That means they are extremely gentle and also perfect for colored hair. They have enough types and smells for just about any hair type- dry, coarse, frizzy, weak, etc. I, myself, am going to try the teatree mint. The smell is out of this world and I can't wait to see what it does for my hair.

Breast cancer awareness product of the day: This is THE eyeshadow: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=178100&catid=159061&cmbProdBrandFilter=55394&mp=True&trx=GFI-0-MBS&trxp1=159061&trxp2=178100&trxp3=2&trxp4=1
Makeup artists all over the world rave about it. It somehow manages to look good on everyone! It brightens the eye area and makes you look more awake. And let's be honest, some days that's what we all need...

2 comments:

  1. OK, Dawn, I've been lurking on your blog and I just have to tell you . . . I took your advice about E.L.F. I staked out their web page and picked out a look that I thought would work for our commitment ceremony. I ordered the makeup and then followed their awesome instructions. I am no makeup expert, let me tell you. It looked AWESOME! And it stayed on all day and night and felt great. You've converted me. E.L.F. is the best.
    -Cristin K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cristin! You just made my day! I am so excited that you had a good experience and I can't wait to see your pictures!

    Love,
    DG

    ReplyDelete